Valspar has a longstanding commitment to making environmental improvements to our materials and processes, developing products that minimize environmental impact.
Together with our leading De Beer Refinish WaterBase 900+ Series, this new initiative continues to strengthen Valspar’s commitment to the environment.
WaterBase 900+ Series
Going ‘green’ does not mean sacrificing quality, using Waterborne technology has many benefits. While the conversion of your workshop from solvent to Waterborne will represent a change in your operations, it will provide a better product for your customer and make the community we live in a better and safer place for everyone.
Benefits Of Using Waterborne Paint Are:
- Holds more pigment than solvents, achieving better paint coverage
- Excellent coverage with minimal coats, reducing application times
- Better colour accuracy, especially to modern OEM colours
- Significantly lower emissions of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compunds)
- Waterborne paints are non hazardous and non flammable, resulting in a safer workplace for employees
The De Beer Refinish WaterBase 900+ Series is one of the most user-friendly water-based coating systems currently available. Featuring hi-opacity mixing colours for quick creation of all solid, metallic, xirallics and pearl colours. One of the major benefits is that it is an entirely non-stirring system. WaterBase 900+ Series is a latex based product simply mixed with water based thinners. The latex suspends the product in the container which eliminates any pre stirring, expensive stirring equipment and colour problems from unmixed tinters.
DBNZ Coatings is proud to be supplying this brand to the New Zealand market. Contact us directly for more information